Elmer’s Re-opens After Fire

 

Klamath Falls, Ore.– Elmer’s restaurant re-opened Thursday morning, just a week after a fire forced it to close down. Manager Jay Rice said he and the rest of the employees rolled up their sleeves to give the facility a thorough cleaning to clear out the smoke damage, and were able to re-open a day earlier than expected.  Investigators say a smoldering cigarette somehow ended up in the restaurant’s ventilation system, igniting a small blaze and causing about 25-hundred dollars of damage. 





Multimedia