Family of eight escapes from house fire

firemen

 

KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — A family of eight made it out alive after their home caught fire early yesterday morning here in the basin.

Klamath Falls Fire District #1 and #4, as well as Kingsley Field Fire, were called out around 1am to a house fire reported at the 1800 block of Southside Bypass.

Three adults and five children  were in the home when the fire started in the flue of the fireplace, but all eight managed to escape without injuries.





Multimedia