RENTON, Wash. – D’Anthony Smith and O’Brien Schofield were both considered expendable by their former teams. Schofield was waived by Arizona and Smith was traded by Jacksonville. Unless the Seahawks get healthy in a hurry, both could be Week 1 starters for Seattle.
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Sprauge River Peaks And Receds
- Are You Listening Trader Joe’s?
- ODFW and OSP Need Your Help In Capturing A Suspect
- Chiloquin Community Fearful Over Self Admitted Pedophile In Their Midst
- Controversy At The Klamath Senior Center
- Three Vehicle Crash Kills Two On The Coast
- 15 Year Old Girl Siskiyou County Girl Found Safe