Klamath Union at North Valley – 7:30 p.m. (Following OIT Lady Owls – 960 the Sports Legend)
- A win by KU gives the Pelicans a second place finish and first round bye in the Skyline Conference playoffs. North Valley (20-0) is undefeated this season. KU is the only opponent to keep North Valley to a single-digit win since Dec. 11. North Valley won the first meeting 63-57 on Jan. 18 in Klamath Falls.
Mazama at Henley – 7:30 p.m.
- Henley needs a win and a Klamath Union loss to force a Skyline Conference seeding game on Saturday. Mazama needs the victory to finish in third place, having already beaten Henley 55-48 on Jan. 18.
Lost River at Bonanza – 7 p.m.
- Lost River is 4-0, but Bonanza is close at 3-2 in the 2A Southern Cascade League. The last game between the two teams was a 39-36 win by Lost River.
Chiloquin at St. Mary’s (Medford) – 7:30 p.m.
Lakeview at Rogue River – 7:30 p.m.
Dunsmuir at Butte Valley – 8 p.m.
Tulelake at Happy Camp – 8 p.m.
- Tulelake has won six games in a row and has only one loss in the conference this season.
Triad at North Lake – 7 p.m.
- Triad is sitting just game behind Hosanna Christian and Rogue Valley Adventist for first place in the Mountain Valley League.
Klamath Union at North Valley – 6 p.m.
- Klamath Union needs a win and losses by Henley and Phoenix to finish second and earn a first-round bye in the Skyline Conference playoffs next week. With Phoenix playing Hidden Valley (0-9 Skyline), KU should plan on playing a seeding game this weekend if either Henley or Phoenix win. KU won 55-44 last time against North Valley.
Mazama at Henley – 6 p.m.
- Mazama is the outright Skyline Conference champion and has won 16 in a row. Henley is in a three-way tie with Phoenix and Klamath Union for second place. Mazama won 58-28 in the first league meeting.
Lost River at Bonanza – 5:30 p.m.
- Lost River is the No. 1 team in the state and sit a perfect 4-0 in the 2A SCL. Bonanza is still looking for its first conference victory this season, and was close on Jan. 29 in a 48-44 home loss to Lost River.
Chiloquin at St. Mary’s (Medford) – 6 p.m.
Lakeview at Rogue River – 6 p.m.
Dunsmuir at Butte Valley – 6:30 p.m.
Tulelake at Happy Camp – 6:30 p.m.
- Tulelake has a 5-2 Evergreen League record.
Triad at North Lake – 5:30 p.m.
- Like the boys, the Triad girls are one game behind first-place Hosanna Christian in the Mountain Valley League standings.